CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Everything's Coming Up Roses

Happy Wednesday - This week is going sooo slow. I know it is because my honey is gone. You know when you miss someone and it seems like everywhere you go you see a look alike car/truck, or maybe smell their cologne. OMG, for me, I have seen my husbands truck everywhere! It's like all drivers of a white chevy silverado truck were told to teleport straight to my location! LOL

I am still going to the gym and loving it. We will be doing another Weightloss Challenge beginning May 1st and go til the 31st. Maybe I can get this remaining 14 lbs. GONE!! Now that Spring is here, I am right back into the schedule of going to the gym and immediately when I get home I go outside and water my flowers and deadhead all of the ones that need it. I have been planting quite a bit as well. We have had so much rain these past few weeks and of course the trees, flowers, and roses are all just LOVING it!! :) So, when I walked to the front of my house, yesterday after workout, I was JUST AMAZED at all the blooms!! I knew I just HAD to share them with you guys!




Can you tell I like my sign ?? heehee :)

All of our Roses are Double knock out roses! I just Love them! I purchased two white ones a couple of weeks ago but they are still so small compared to these so I didn't take a pic of them BUT, I really think they will end up being my favorite!! The white roses are just STUNNING!!!!

5 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart

So pretty my friend. We haven't had a lot of rain here and we are in the process of landscaping the front of our house so there isn't much to rain on. LOL!
Have a lovely day!
Kim

Unknown

Gorgeous! These beauties are still sleeping here ... can hardly wait to enjoy mine as you are yours.
Have a beautiful day
TTFN ~
Marydon

George

Your roses are beautiful. Ours (hybrid teas and grandifloras) are just starting to bloom. We could use some of your rain, but I'm trying my best to keep them happy.

Darcie

They are so beautfiul! THanks for sharing a their beauty with us! We have had some mild days, but it is chilly today! Or at least for me it is. :-)

Miriam

Hello, your flowers are so pretty and love your cute little bee flag. I'm new to your blog and think I may have to stop back by for a visit again. Have a blessed week and hope your hubby will be home soon!

Post a Comment